Sunday, August 1, 2010

Matty's first visit to Atlanta!

Matthew and I just got back from a wonderful 11 day trip to Atlanta! Jay surprised me with the trip for my birthday and I had a great time! I only wish that Jay could have gotten time off to come with us.

It was great to see my folks and for them to meet Matty. Other than my mom and Jay's parents, nobody else in the family had met him yet, so it was a fun filled trip! Within seconds, Matty won everyone's undivided attention and their hearts.


   


 While we were in town, we were able to go to my friend Ashley's wedding as well as see my brother graduate with his Masters at Kennesaw State University!


















Although it was sad to say goodbye to everyone in Atlanta, Matty and I were very happy to be home and with Daddy! Anyways, the 3 of us will be in town for Thanksgiving, so its more of a "see ya soon"!

No comments:

Post a Comment