Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Family Time




The two most important men in my life just relaxing on the couch watching some TV. Its days like this that I love... nothing important to do, but spend a peaceful and relaxing day with the family.

As you can tell in the picture, Matthew is getting big! His 4 month check- up is in a week and I am curious to see how far he has come!




Tummy-time has been a nightmare so far. Almost as soon as you put Matty on the floor, he becomes frustrated and begins to cry. Its been a few days now that there appears to be a light at the end of the tunnel! Here Matty is playing with one of his favorite toys and actually enjoying himself. This session lasted a whomping 30 minutes! I know this sounds silly, but this 30 minutes is an aweso-mazing victory in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment